MS Fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Fatigue

Is everyone else doing better now that tgecworst of the Summer heat and humidity is over?

Originally posted by MMMMS View Post
    Is everyone else doing better now that the worst of the Summer heat and humidity is over?
    MMMMS

Yes, I'm definitely doing much better in the cooler weather!

I feel better and move around easier.

Although, we still have a few "straggler" warm humid days on occasion, here in Ohio.

Hope you are doing well MMMS!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I LOVE the cooler weather, but I can't say I feel any better. I am totally exhausted every day and am still grieving, so still crying more tears than I ever thought I could cry and all this wears me out even more.

MRI tomorrow. Just the thought of getting dressed and making the trip to the city, having the test and coming home is stressing me into big fatigue.
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Still 80 and humid here, but fall weather is coming Saturday. I can not wait to turn the AC off!

My butt is kicked, but for other reasons, not MSrelated.

Marti - the tears are a healthy part of grieving. Hope your MRI goes well.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
          Still 80 and humid here, but fall weather is coming Saturday. I can not wait to turn the AC off!

My butt is kicked, but for other reasons, not MSrelated.

Marti - the tears are a healthy part of grieving. Hope your MRI goes well.

Doctor called today about my MRI. She is completely sure that everything that showed up is MS related. There were some big, new words on this report that freaked me out, but she assured me I was NOT stroking out. No cancer, tumors, masses etc. Just all MS stuff. She is sending the report on to my neuro since he was not the doctor who ordered this MRI. I guess there are a couple things he needs to address. Just thought I'd bring you up to date since you mentioned it. Thanks.
          Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
          X