Is it really handicap accessible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really handicap accessible?

The sign says handicap for bathroom but really isn’t.Im in pwc and there is no push button to get in! Plus the stalls are so small,I’m always telling management about it.

Is this your work? Is it a restaurant/store chain? If so, there has to be a "higher up" to take this serious issue to. I would honestly be happy to help you draft a letter or make phone calls.

Aggravated with you,
    smalltowngirl
    DX 3/2018; started Ocrevus 3/30/18 (EDSS 2.5)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."
    - 2 Corinthians 4:16

Comment

I can't imagine your frustration, especially when management doesn't do a thing.

Are you somewhere that is supposed to be ADA compliant? Can you call them?
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Most public bathrooms that claim to be handicap accessible aren’t, especially if you’re in a power wheelchair. Even my neurologist’s office in a large MS center has narrow bathrooms with strong door closers.

Comment

Believe it or not,it was a hospital I went to get a mri,had to use bathroom!Other places I’ve been too,had no push button

Comment

Working...
          X