Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all the Canadians on the board! Enjoy some turkey and (hopefully) some lovely fall weather! I went for a drive yesterday to enjoy all the beautiful fall colours and it was a beautiful sight

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you too.

I'm a dual citizen -- born and raised in Saskatoon. Met a Kansan and spent my adult life here.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Funny you should mention this. We spent our honeymoon in Canada and it just happened to be their Thanksgiving. That was 46 years ago. Until I saw your post I didn't even know what date it is today. Thanks for the reminder. It was very cold, snowing and since we were there on a Sunday.... nothing was opened!! Spent the rest of the time in Michigan!
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to our northern neighbors!
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Interesting. i didn't know the 2 countries had different dates for the same celebration.
          I have a son living in canada at the moment.
          I will have to ask him what he did to celebrate.
          Best to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinemf View Post
            Interesting. i didn't know the 2 countries had different dates for the same celebration.
            I have a son living in canada at the moment.
            I will have to ask him what he did to celebrate.
            Best to everyone.
            Canada's Thanksgiving is the 2nd Monday in October. The same day as our Columbus day, I think.
            ~ Faith
            MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
            - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
            - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
            - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Yay!! I love a holiday that's all about the food!! Happy feasting fellow Canadians!
              RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
              "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Happy thanksgiving

Originally posted by sarabeach123 View Post
                Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all the Canadians on the board! Enjoy some turkey and (hopefully) some lovely fall weather! I went for a drive yesterday to enjoy all the beautiful fall colours and it was a beautiful sight
                happy thanksgiving from Calgary Alberta Canada

such a nice mild day outside today.

Comment

Hope all our North of the Border friends had a Happy Thanksgiving!
                  Kathy
                  DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
                  X