Our group is so important to us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our group is so important to us!

This has been a busy month on MSWorld. I think what we've all learned is that MS-ers love each other and try our best to offer good advice and answer questions when we can. Some of us have never had experiences that others have had so we might be at a loss to say the right words to help each other. But, we try.

Let's get back to the business of talking MS and offering what we can, when we can.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Totally agree

Especially for the newly dx it’s a priceless resource, like myself. I came here upon dx flare and support then and after until today has helped me immensely.

for that I thank you all 🙏

Comment

so well said marti

Comment

I can't imagine how lonely and frightening my initial days with MS would have been without the support and encouragement I received here.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
          I can't imagine how lonely and frightening my initial days with MS would have been without the support and encouragement I received here.
          Initially, and unlike so many of you, I was kinda relieved getting my dx after having sx for 10 years and being misdiagnosed (told it was hysteria and all in my head among other weird things) But, oh how I wished I had known about MSWorld. I had so many questions! The only person I knew with MS was using bee sting therapy! Seriously.

I am so grateful for you all. After almost 30 years now, I continue to learn so much about MS from all of you.
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X