MS and problems with teeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS and problems with teeth?

I have been told about 10 yrs ago the pain in my gums over a specific tooth was MS related. Bizarre you say. Well yes I agree. I have now had it crowned. Been to entodontist said was ok. Then before I could get to regular DDS to finish a partial to attach to it extreme pain. Surprise next day not as bad. So what can I possibly think?

Yes, I am crazy!!!! lol So call into endontist this am and then regular DDS after to progress to finish this mess. Perhaps a root canal thru the crown cause he SAYS it looks ok. Well fyi it doesn't feel ok. So I will add this to the list of the invisible things of MS folks. A question here has ANYONE else EVER had issues with their teeth/gums and been told it was the nerves due to MS?

I personally haven't but I have had root canals that have failed. Is it possible that is what's happening?

Hopefully this isn't the case but I worry that when providers realize we have MS it is like being a smoker or obese: suddenly every woe is due to that glaring condition.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Working...
    X