Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 year

Sept. 15, 2017 my dx at the age of 36.

its been exactly 1 year since my nasty flare which led me to my dx. A lot has happened in my life, new girlfriend, back in school and most importantly relapse free since dx. Last yr. I知 almost fully recovered but with insignificant sx still hanging around (prob permanent now) but feeling great! I知 excited about life and for the first time in my life... I知 truly happy. I see my neurologist next Friday and go over my MRI from aug 02 in which he said he壇 call if there was something to report, which he never called 👍
    tecfidera since November 18 2017 and nothing but recovery since... I知 really relieved cause on dx I was devastated. But now I truly believe I値l still live a normal life, doing the things I still love to do.

thanks to all of you that helped me get to this point. It痴 beyond words how much the support got me here to this point.

What great news, Ant!! Your post made me happy too.

You also have done much by way of support and encouragement to others as well May this next year be also relapse free.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

It's wonderful to see these kinds of posts. That's great news Ant, nice to hear you speaking so positively. Cheers!
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Ant, congratulations on feeling good at your One Year MS DX Anniversary! So glad to hear all that you have accomplished over this past year!

Comment

Hi Ant. I remember your posts along the way. You should be proud of how hard you worked both physically and mentally to get where you are today. The first year is such a roller coaster ride of emotions. It is a magnification of the experience of living life with MS.

It is also heartening to hear the board helped. Often, people disappear when doing well.

I hope you continue to do well in all you do.
          Kathy
          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Wonderful news. It's very encouraging to new patients to hear this kind of report. Keep going in the right direction and keep us informed.
            Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Yes; good news, Ant. I've appreciated your posts on the message boards.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
                thanks to all of you that helped me get to this point. It痴 beyond words how much the support got me here to this point.
                I look forward to reading more about your journey. Your posts give people a lot of hope.
                All the best, ~G

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
                  Sept. 15, 2017 my dx at the age of 36.

its been exactly 1 year since my nasty flare which led me to my dx. A lot has happened in my life, new girlfriend, back in school and most importantly relapse free since dx. Last yr. I知 almost fully recovered but with insignificant sx still hanging around (prob permanent now) but feeling great! I知 excited about life and for the first time in my life... I知 truly happy. I see my neurologist next Friday and go over my MRI from aug 02 in which he said he壇 call if there was something to report, which he never called 👍
                  tecfidera since November 18 2017 and nothing but recovery since... I知 really relieved cause on dx I was devastated. But now I truly believe I値l still live a normal life, doing the things I still love to do.

good stuff...
                  The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                  X