If MS Had a Dating Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If MS Had a Dating Profile

Oh, hey there. Almost didn't see ya. I'm just over here gnawing on your myelin.

Let me tell you about myself. I really love my job. I'm not even sure how I got started in this line of work-- it's almost like I was just born into it. I'm a diligent worker. Some might say I never rest!

I pride myself on being spontaneous in life. I love long walks through brain matter. I really enjoy traveling and often vacation along the spinal cord and, if I'm feeling exotic: the optic nerve! My friends tell me I really know how to leave my mark, wherever I go!

I especially enjoy the humid summer months. I really feel alive when the sun is beating down on me!

I have to let you know: I'm pretty high-maintenance. It really takes a lot of dough to take care of me!

I do enjoy being in control. I like to call the shots. Sometimes I just change my mind with no explanation and whoever I'm with has to be ok with that.

While I'm open to any companion, I am most interested in women between the ages of 20-50.

DX 3/2018; started Ocrevus 3/30/18 (EDSS 2.5)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."
    - 2 Corinthians 4:16

Originally posted by smalltowngirl View Post
    Oh, hey there. Almost didn't see ya. I'm just over here gnawing on your myelin.

Let me tell you about myself. I really love my job. I'm not even sure how I got started in this line of work-- it's almost like I was just born into it. I'm a diligent worker. Some might say I never rest!

I pride myself on being spontaneous in life. I love long walks through brain matter. I really enjoy traveling and often vacation along the spinal cord and, if I'm feeling exotic: the optic nerve! My friends tell me I really know how to leave my mark, wherever I go!

I especially enjoy the humid summer months. I really feel alive when the sun is beating down on me!

I have to let you know: I'm pretty high-maintenance. It really takes a lot of dough to take care of me!

I do enjoy being in control. I like to call the shots. Sometimes I just change my mind with no explanation and whoever I'm with has to be ok with that.

While I'm open to any companion, I am most interested in women between the ages of 20-50.

Very, very clever (and perfect profile of MS)!

Thanks for sharing!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thanks for the smile and laughs smalltowngirl. Loved it. If only we could block this profile...
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Smalltowngirl--that was hilarious, thanks for the laugh today!

Too bad we can't just swipe left on MS though!

Comment

Wish we could report that profile for not leaving us alone!

Thanks for the laugh though! 😊

“Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”
          ― Helen Keller

Comment

This is perfect and thanks for the LOL read... I needed that
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

So glad I could spread some happiness! That makes me happy!!
              DX 3/2018; started Ocrevus 3/30/18 (EDSS 2.5)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."
              - 2 Corinthians 4:16

Comment

LOL!! 😂. That was so good! Thank you for being a chuckle to me this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug162 View Post
                  Wish we could report that profile for not leaving us alone!

Thanks for the laugh though! 😊
                  For stalking? Yeah. And get a restraining order against it. :-)
                  ~ Faith
                  MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                  (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                  - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                  - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                  - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

That was good thank you for bringing a smile to me this morning

Shoo
                    Shoo

Comment

I can think of a lot of real sexy pieces for those who like the perfect example of what no one wants in a mate.

Comment

So funny. And accurate. 🤣

Comment

L-O-FREAKIN'-L!!!!!!
                          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
                          X