Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam

Sam left us at 7:28 am today, June 28th. Very peaceful. Thanks all for your caring.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I always follow your posts.

Comment

Marti

Wishing peace and comfort to you and your family with the loss of Sam.
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

So very sorry for your loss Marti.

I will pray for you, Sam and your families.

Jerry

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Marti.
          Please take care of yourself during this time.
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Marti - I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you to have peace and comfort during this time of grief .

Comment

Marti,
              I do not remember how long this was going on with your extreme situation caring for Sam, but I know it was a quite a long time. I have no doubt that the next several weeks will be a blur taking care of all the family, the critters, the arrangements, etc.

It is essential that you do everything in your power to take care of yourself, now. I do not know when it is ok to bring up God, but if you believe in a higher power, please use that to your advantage.

I believe you are getting supportive energy from the members here at MSW and many other sources that you may or may not know about. Remember to breathe. (((Marti)))
              Tawanda

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.
                Take care. I am sorry to hear this.
                It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Marti I'm so sorry! I've been following yours and Sam's story for a while. I'll be praying for you and your family.
                  Ei

Comment

Prayers for peace and comfort to you and your family. Sorry for your loss. Take time to take care of yourself. It's ok to ask for help.((()))

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
                      In the whirlwind of all that must go on now, remember to take care of you.
                      "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
                      Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

My deepest sympathy Marti. I will say some prayers for you and your family. May you find comfort in the thought that Sam is no longer suffering.
                        Kathy
                        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by Tawanda View Post
                          Marti,
                          I do not remember how long this was going on with your extreme situation caring for Sam, but I know it was a quite a long time. I have no doubt that the next several weeks will be a blur taking care of all the family, the critters, the arrangements, etc.

It is essential that you do everything in your power to take care of yourself, now. I do not know when it is ok to bring up God, but if you believe in a higher power, please use that to your advantage.

I believe you are getting supportive energy from the members here at MSW and many other sources that you may or may not know about. Remember to breathe. (((Marti)))

Thank you so much. I love hearing from you. I'm sorry to tell you I also had to have Sam's little dog put to sleep today. She got sick 3 days ago... stopped eating and started having black, tarry diarrhea and vomiting. I had no choice and surely did not want to have to do this today, hours after Sam passed. This whole process was the hardest thing I ever had to do, or will ever have to do.
                          Marti

Comment

Sam

Like many others on this Board I have been following your story. I am SO sorry for your loss. To lose both your spouse and a pet virtually simultaneously has got to be be difficult. May their memories be a blessing.

IRENE

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                              My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Marti.
                              Please take care of yourself during this time.

Thank you Seasha. I just don't know how to take care of myself. I've cried until I think I should be dry, but the tears still keep coming. Crying really does make you sick. And watching my kids is even rougher.

I just took my Clonazepam and am getting woozy, but just can't seem to stop. I never stop moving. I am really feeling the emptiness of the house tonight.
                              Marti

Comment

Working...
                              X