Cooling Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooling Vest

MS has paralyzed me from my waist down and with heat turning me into a wet noodle I needed to be creative in my exercise routine. For both aerobic and anaerobic exercise I use a cooling vest. During summer days or sustained exercise I find cooling my cooling vest essential. Who else uses them?
    Rich

I wear mine if I’m going to spend any time outdoors in the summer. I have to stay in the shade and wear a straw hat too.

If I’m going on a car trip, I open it out and lay it across my legs. The sun coming through the windshield really heats me up, even with the air conditioning on high.

Comment

can't take the heat anymore

the house stays a 68 degrees summer and winter as when above I power down drats. Plus mostly keep fan on me most of the time. scurry to air conditioner in the car and from car into house is all I can manage. If any outside work practical need coal miners light and do it after midnight bahahaha

Comment

Recommendation for vest?

Any recommendations on good vests? I think I need to get one now. Heat has laways bothered me, but worse now.

Thanks.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
          Any recommendations on good vests? I think I need to get one now. Heat has laways bothered me, but worse now.

Thanks.
          http://www.activemsers.org/gear/reviewcoolingvest.html

Comment

Thanks Marco!
            Kathy
            DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thank you for reminding me that I have one!

Comment

Working...
              X