Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gastroparisis?

Gastroparisis?

This is horrible! Always something with this disease. I've been on metoclooram 5mg for about 6 months now but now that's not working.
    Anyone have this issue and what have you done to relieve the pain, bloating and inability to enjoy food.
    DIAGNOSED=2012
    ISSUES LONG BEFORE
    REBIF 1 YEAR

Friend

Friend, who had this was prescribed Reglan originally, but, I don't think that is available.

But, neuro changed her to ginger pill and magnisium pill.
    God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Me too

I was diagnosed with severe gastroparesis. I would not recommend Reglan because you should only be on it for 12 wks. and it can cause nerve damage. I am taking Domperidone which I have to get from Canada.

I'm still trying to figure this disease out. Eating earlier and everything after 4 pm is liquid. Smaller meals, if you eat until your full it's too much. Avoid fats, fiber, raw vegetables and fruits.

I have to juggle medications because they will sit in my stomach and entire day worth of meds will dump all at the same time. This really sucks.

Peace,
      Anna

Comment

Welcome to my world.

I take GERD meds -3- but nothing else yet. Have no gag reflex so don’t vomit. Do have pain in stomach. Got to call about SIBO test soon. Hoped this would help with weight loss but have stayed the same.

KK

Comment

Posted but it disappeared! So far just 3 gerd meds. Calling this week about SIBO testing. I have no gag reflex so I don’t vomit but do have stomach pains and constapation.

KK

Comment

No gag reflex either

Before the GP diagnosis, I was diagnosed with swallowing dysphagia and esophageal dysphagia. No gag reflex. I do vomit because of fermenting food in my stomach, it has to go somewhere and if my body won't process it, then it comes back up.

Peace,
            Anna

Comment

Working...
            X