Pain time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain time

Hi, I’m wondering why my pain is mostly in evenings?At 5 O’clock I can feel it starting to creep up,by 8 its full blown does any have these issues?

I think we all have our special times when symptoms are doing their worst! And I know my times change whenever they feel like it. Nothing is consistent.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Me also

Hi Pain time i am like you my pain comes on in afternoon and gets worse as night goes on ...
      I get most in my legs ,, an afternoon cocktail helps allot and i use a hot tub to relieve pain before bed.. yes this sounds stupid but it works... waiting for MMJ to come around,, almost here in Pa. Good luck Limppy

Comment

Originally posted by limppy View Post
        Hi Pain time i am like you my pain comes on in afternoon and gets worse as night goes on ...
        I get most in my legs ,, an afternoon cocktail helps allot and i use a hot tub to relieve pain before bed.. yes this sounds stupid but it works... waiting for MMJ to come around,, almost here in Pa. Good luck Limppy

Maybe increased fatigue has something to do with increased pain as the day goes on.
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

information

Pain traditionally is worse in evening/night for most people.

Marti has hit some of it. We typically have done plenty in the day to help this.

If you have nerve pain, and take gabapentin and something like that. The half life of the drug is 6 hours, typically. So, it may have worn off if that is the scenario.
          God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Ms is a pain

Thanks all for your info

Comment

Carlyle

A very inexpensive drug that is very helpful for my wife is methadone and no side affects for her.

Bob

Comment

Working...
              X