Vibrating body.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vibrating body.

This has been the week of new symptoms. I am newly diagnosed, after years of having possible MS. Yesterday, I was at work and I felt this very strong vibration within my body. It was almost as if I was standing on a bridge, and feeling the cars as they passed me-- or feeling a earthquake.

I live in Louisiana, so there's no chance of an earthquake, plus i asked my workmate if they felt it. I thought it was tremors, but unlike tremors - the vibrations were in my legs it did not limit my ability to walk or stand. It just buzzed incessantly for what seemed like forever, but might have been five minutes.

Does anyone have this issue? Is there a medication for it? It freaks me out something fierce. Luckily it has not returned.

Hi leborjo,

Vibration/buzzing sensations can be common for some with MS. I have dealt with them for 33 years. They really aren't a big deal in the grand scheme of MS and it's possible to get to a point were you get used to them and simply ignore them. There is no medication that helps vibration/buzzing sensations.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thanks so much for your response. I guess I will just have to learn to live with my new friend. Yay.

Comment

indulge

Yes, I understand the vibrating feeling. I tend to get it in my legs and I have found that a magnesium spray which you spray under your tongue, available at the health food shop, tones down the feeling. Give it a try. Sometimes it is the little management things that make life easier.

Comment

I have not had my whole body vibrate, but yesterday, the outside of my left ear vibrated on and off throughout the day. It's always disturbing to me to have strange sensations from MS. I feel like my body is being taken over by an invisible force. In the past, I have also experienced either one of my ears "fluttering" on the inside. It felt like I had a moth trying to get out of my ear canal. Not much fun there either.

Comment

Yes I get it periodically. As though I am lying on a vibrating bed.

Comment

Working...
            X