MS since 2000,18 years,never had a second MRI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS since 2000,18 years,never had a second MRI

My wife is still in pretty good shape, walking on her own etc. neuro always wants her to have another MRI but both of us never felt she should do it because there is nothing to be done anyway except change the meds which seem to be working. The initial MRI showed two spine lesions. Do you think we are missing something here? We both feel information only does not justify another MRI

Thanks for your thoughts.
    Bob, the husband

Its so nice to hear of someone doing well after so long! I personally would not have a MRI if I wasn't willing to change my medication regimen if the results showed damage that wasn't detected in my physical presentation. In my opinion it is a waste of time and money if you aren't going to use the information gathered.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
      Its so nice to hear of someone doing well after so long! I personally would not have a MRI if I wasn't willing to change my medication regimen if the results showed damage that wasn't detected in my physical presentation. In my opinion it is a waste of time and money if you aren't going to use the information gathered.
      Thank you Jules.

Comment

Working...
      X