i need some help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need some help please

Hi.....lately i feel i am always moving my bowels more than normal. this is a very difficult subject to talk about but i really need some advice about it. i don't understand why this is happening. i eat somewhat healthy i drink water all the time but i am moving the bowels and I know WHAT TO DO NOW.......please any suggestions are appreciated.

I’ll be watching this thread,because I am going more lately,but I do need to drink more water.

Comment

Maybe check out your local health food store if they have knowledgeable staff?
      Possibly fiber, psyllium, probiotics?
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Also, consider a gluten intolerance. Gluten enzymes are also available at health food stores and can help a lot if it's your issue. Gluten intolerances can be fairly common with MS.
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Are you saying that you have diarrhea? If so, follow the BRAT diet and see if that will help.
          B = bananas
          R = rice (white)
          A = applesause
          T = toast

Foods to avoid:

fatty and greasy foods
          Milk and milk products
          Raw veggies

If this isn't the case, then disregard.
          Whatever the problem and if it's ongoing, maybe it's time visit with your Dr.
          Take care~
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

If it's a gluten intolerance, you'd want to avoid or limit the toast on the BRAT diet.
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

A good thing to check

See your primary doctor or a Gastroenterologist to see what the true cause is. Before you treat with other suggestions.

Even though I do truly like all suggestions by Mama bug and Sesha.
              God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Working...
              X