Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had lesion at cervical medullary Junction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had lesion at cervical medullary Junction?

Just had a marathon day of MRI’s last week. Brain, cervical and thoracic. Phew!! Way too
    long in the tube- won’t do that again.
    Dr has made note in my online chart that says new lesion at cervical medullary Junction. I see him the 27th but this location makes me very nervous!!!
    Anyone have lesions at this location? Symptoms?
    Thank you!
    Kris

Lesion

Originally posted by OhioKris View Post
    Just had a marathon day of MRI’s last week. Brain, cervical and thoracic. Phew!! Way too
    Dr has made note in my online chart that says new lesion at cervical medullary Junction. I see him the 27th but this location makes me very nervous!!!
    Thank you!
    Kris
    I have 1 brain stem lesion, not sure its similar location but medulla is lower brain stem not sure exactly where my lesion is on my brain stem.

im newly diagnosed 2 months ago and still dealing with current flare up, although it's plateaued it seems I'm not getting worse. Symptoms include balance issues, right hand fine motor skills are affected by %40, right hand and arm numbness and weakness, right leg numbness and weakness, walking issues but getting better and left side facial numbness/tingling. These symptoms are annoying and make life harder. I'm wondering when this lesion will heal and what symptoms let up and how long this flare will last. Being my first flare I'm wondering how my recovery will go.

hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by OhioKris View Post
      Thank you!
      Kris
      I have a rather large lesion my medulla, but it is confined to the medulla, doesn't have a cervical component. It's messed up my cranial nerves plus caused autonomic problems with my breathing,
      heart rate and BP.

Have you been having new symptoms, and why does it make you nervous (I'm not trying
      to be facetious, just asking about the issue you're concerned about.)

Comment

Working...
      X