Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great feedback on MSWorld Talks Stress Management video... Also a booklet with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great feedback on MSWorld Talks Stress Management video... Also a booklet with it.

The MSWorld Talks videos are getting very positive feedback, especially the "Talk" on the
    "Clinical Benefits of Increased Stress Coping Abilities in MS."

A link to this "Managing Stress in MS" video follows: https://goo.gl/jPUuOv
    (Links to the other videos are also included on the page above.)

Dr. Rabin has also provided his Coping with Stress Manual and a Guided Imagery Audio Track.

Click on the links above to download the manual and play or download the accompanying audio.

Hope you find this "Talk" helpful.

Please feel free to comment and to suggest other topics you'd like to see in future "MSWorld Talks."

👍

Alan

Living with MS since 1995

Thanks, Alan. I listened to the video. I haven't checked out the Stress Manual or the Audio track yet, but I'll have to do that.

I appreciate the simple stress management techniques in the video. I often say that I'm not very good at stress management. I've learned to be pretty good at stress prevention. But, I'll have to tuck these stress management techniques away somewhere where they are easy for me to find when I need them, so that I can use them.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I learned a lot by watching this video! If you have stress in your life (who doesn't?) I recommend watching. I have yet to read the manual.

My yoga and meditation practice is helpful for stress management most times.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X