Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
    Thanks Jen and you too Think!

Surgery was difficult. In patient five days. One month out, still healing. I got this weird hard thing in my lower abdomen and the body does not like it. Will take time. But I am eating. I have been able to eat anywhere between 800-1400 calories a day, but with a very selective diet. I am one of the few MSers that have this device, so they are watching me carefully.

Thanks for thinking of me! 🌷🌷🌷
    Glad to hear you are recovering. Hope you continue to get stronger. Good to know that you will be closely monitored. I pray no issues or complications, but if so, sounds like they will be on top of it early. Lots of luck.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
      Thanks Jen and you too Think!

Surgery was difficult. In patient five days. One month out, still healing. I got this weird hard thing in my lower abdomen and the body does not like it. Will take time. But I am eating. I have been able to eat anywhere between 800-1400 calories a day, but with a very selective diet. I am one of the few MSers that have this device, so they are watching me carefully.

Thanks for thinking of me! 🌷🌷🌷
      glad you are being watched so closely. It is sort of funny ( to me anyway, because I have a baclofen pump) to hear you talking about a "weird hard thing in your lower abdomen", that is the perfect way to describe my baclofen pump. Glad you are feeling better and I hope that things only get better for you!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thanks to everyone that wrote something on this thread...you are all very special. 🌷💚🌷
        Katie
        "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
        "My MS is a Journey for One."
        Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
        X