Katie Again Are You OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie Again Are You OK?

I haven't seen a post from you in a long time and you have always been an inspiration to me. Are you OK?

Originally posted by loopey View Post
    I haven't seen a post from you in a long time and you have always been an inspiration to me. Are you OK?
    I 2nd that!
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I third it.

Comment

Please know I've been thinking of you, too, KatiAgain, and hoping the surgery for the gastric pacemaker went well (if I counted correctly from your last post, it was 11/28? http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...hlight=Tysabri). You had also mentioned it would be followed by a difficult 6 week recovery. (That would put you at the half way mark right now?)

Praying for you and hope to hear good news from you once you are finally up to it.
        Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Likewise. Hoping things stabilized for you.
          Kathy
          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Me to, I hope you are dong o.k.

Shoo
            Shoo

Comment

I love ya'll...I really do. ❤❤❤

I have been looking here periodically, just not posting...I need to do better.

My surgery got bumped. Mainly because my Dad has Cancer so I have had to re prioritize a bit. But I am having surgery at Cleveland Clinic Florida on 12 January. They were close to putting a feeding tube in me, but my gastroparesis got a little better and I was able to put 10 pounds on thanks to Breyers Ice Cream.

So, and in less than three weeks...I will have some new "hardware" in me. It could take up to a year for the stomach pacer to work like it should. But, after all the tests, they told me I had an 85% chance of it helping. I will be happy with any little bit of help that I can get.

Thanks for thinking about me. Happy Holidays Everyone. May all of us have a really fantastic 2017! 🌷🌷🌷
              Katie
              "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
              "My MS is a Journey for One."
              Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I wish you and your father well !
                Happy Holidays and hope 2017 will be a great year for you and ALL of us!
                Linda

Comment

Wishing you and your Dad the best.
                  God Bless Us All

Comment

Merry Christmas Katie! I will add your father,to my prayers as I pray for your family. I hope that 2017 is more wonderful than you have imagined it to be.

Comment

Hi Katie,
                      Nice to hear from you again.
                      All the best.

Comment

Katie
                        Hoping 2017 is a great year for you. Keep fighting.

Comment

Hi

Hi Katie, glad to see you posting. I haven't been here in a while so I was happy to see this thread. I hope your surgery went well and I really hope you have a great 2017!
                          Jen
                          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Mom View Post
                            Hi Katie, glad to see you posting. I haven't been here in a while so I was happy to see this thread. I hope your surgery went well and I really hope you have a great 2017!
                            Jen
                            And good to see you back, too Cat Mom!

Comment

Thanks Jen and you too Think!

Surgery was difficult. In patient five days. One month out, still healing. I got this weird hard thing in my lower abdomen and the body does not like it. Will take time. But I am eating. I have been able to eat anywhere between 800-1400 calories a day, but with a very selective diet. I am one of the few MSers that have this device, so they are watching me carefully.

Thanks for thinking of me! 🌷🌷🌷
                              Katie
                              "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
                              "My MS is a Journey for One."
                              Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
                              X