WHAT A WEEK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT A WEEK!!

This has been one of those dreaded weeks. My worst symptoms are walking and balance. My legs have been so stiff this week I walk like Frankenstein. The more I stayed on my legs the worse it was. Thanks goodness the VA had the foresight to get me a wheelchair.

I have spent the entire week in my wheelchair at work. I have to walk a lot so it was in best interest. I use my rollator at home but I dont move around a lot when I'm home. But I'm a MS Warrior and I fought through it. But I grateful it ends today and I have the next two days off.

Just one of those weeks I'm sure we all have from time to time.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Ihate weeks like that! I'm glad it is over, and I hope everything returns to the way it was before.
    Best of luck to you
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Sorry to hear about your difficult week. It sounds like a flare; or, are those just residual symptoms for you?
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Mamabug, I think it's just residual symptoms because I just had a flare I. November. Just saw my Neuro and I was having the same problems she didn't think I was having a flare. May just be the start of my new normal. I sure hope not though.
        Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
        Babe Ruth

Comment

Originally posted by Waydwnsouth1 View Post
          Mamabug, I think it's just residual symptoms because I just had a flare I. November. Just saw my Neuro and I was having the same problems she didn't think I was having a flare. May just be the start of my new normal. I sure hope not though.
          Hope not too! Especially if you just had one.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
          X