WEIRD SENSATION AROUND ABDOMEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEIRD SENSATION AROUND ABDOMEN

The last three days I have had a weird twitching sensation around my abdominal area. It is so strong you can actual see my abdomen moving around and if you place your hand on my abdomen you can feel it.

The first time it happened was Sunday evening and I my wife noticed it also. It has happened everyday since then. It only lasts about 10-15 minutes and it's not painful just an annoyance.

Has anyone ever experienced this or even heard of this? I know MS is a weird and fickled disease but this is a new one on me.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

This used to happen to me

When I was working. If i was really anxious or tired, which happened a lot at work. I could see my shirt moving. At the time my anxiety levels were through the roof and was prescribed cymbalta for that and for nerve pain you know like zings and twitches in other areas not just my tummy. I haven't had those very specific stomach twitches since
    You can't stop washing your feet just because you're afraid you'll fall in the shower.

Comment

me three

I had my landlady put her hand on it because it was so weird. I guess it was just a muscle spasm over my lower rib cage.

Comment

Working...
      X