Cold legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold legs

Does anyone have trouble with cold legs and ankles? Maybe even cold feet? This is a new one for me. Two weeks ago I ruptured a blood vessel in my left leg ( below the knee). Of course it got all bruised and nasty looking. Last night I felt a little pop and some pain and assumed the same one blew out a little again. Today I was feeling a kind of pulse beat in the other leg ( thigh ) for awhile. Now my left leg is really cold, especially around my ankle. No swelling, no color change.

I do get a lot of random, weird pains all over my legs. I guess some of you do this too. It's probably not a MS thing, but thought I'd ask anyway.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Not trying to scare you...

If you are having circulation issues, you should see a doc asap. I can't feel my legs very well, esp the right one. If that's also true for you, you could be having some serious issues and not even know it.

My cousin is in a wheelchair, (not ms related), and he was having some trouble with bedsores on his bum. They made him sit in a funny way that reduced blood flow through his leg from the hip down. His leg was cold and he couldn't feel any pain, you know being paralyzed. The Doc told him he was going to have to figure out a different way to sit or his leg would have to be amputated cuz it was dying while still attached to him.
    You can't stop washing your feet just because you're afraid you'll fall in the shower.

Comment

I had this problem last year legs ice cold and like lead weights. Went to the Doc sent me in for a ultrasound to make sure I didn't have blood clots again. Came back neg. was told to bundle up.

It's back legs are cold again

Comment

When the temp. drops below 70 degrees, my entire body feels ice cold. I have to move my legs and arms against each other to fell warmth. I am always wrapped up in a throw blanket. This accrues when sitting still, which is most of the time. Above 70 degrees I have no sensation of being cold. To sleep at night I have a heated blanket, to keep from shivering. I have had this issue since 2010.

Comment

Working...
        X