tests negative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tests negative

When I was diagnosed in 1991 I spent 5 weeks in a rehab. I read everything there was about ms in the library. The following are some of the symptoms i read about. Spasticity, burning, fatigue, weakness, eye trouble, gait, balance, numbness, the feeling of having a belt tightened around you, cramping, pain of unknown origin, tremors, bladder problems, speech and swallowing problems and there were more. Since i was diagnosed i have had 3 exacerbations. Each of these landed me in the hospital hooked up to an iv with steroids being pumped into me. One of these attacks left me in a wheelchair for 6 months. Each attack left me a little worse off. I can't walk the length of Walmart without starting to limp badly. BUT even with all this all the tests, MRIs, spinal taps, electric stuff attached to my legs, eye tests, etc. have been negative. I have a clinical diagnosis of ms. In 1991 my doctor told me i had things going on that could not be faked. If they tell you that you have ms rely on that and then work with it.
Working...
X