Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Wray's office in Knoxville phone issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Wray's office in Knoxville phone issues?

Is anyone else having issues with trying to call Dr. Wray's office in Knoxville, TN? I need some meds refilled, but I have tried to call all week to no avail. One day it was busy for three hours. Then a recording said they were at lunch and to call back after lunch. When I called back, it rang 20 times, but no one every picked up nor did I get a recording. It has been a variation of these things all week. I live 90 minutes away, so I can't just pop into the office, but I also can't figure out how to get them.

Anyone else having these issues?
    Melody
    Diagnosed 1/28/10

I don't know about your neurologist but you are having a problem that I hope not to run into myself. My neuro is my 'go to' guy and if I could not get in contact with him I would feel lost. I feel sorry for you. Good luck with finding your Dr.

Comment

How frustrating! I would try calling the pharmacy to see if if they know anything. Then, maybe the hospital. And a third option would be to call any other doctors in the area who might know him.

I had a problem like that once. It turned out my doctor was very sick. I wish you luck. Maybe another doc in the area could get you your prescriptions.

Comment

Your pcp/ family doctor may be able to help with rx or at least assisting in reaching this office, maybe by fax?

Comment

Working...
        X