Any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any advice

I'm going to the Disney world parks next week, and am kinda scared about fatigue. Just wondering if anyone had any advice about at least trying to avoid the fatigue as much as possible but at the same time enjoy the trip with the family?

Google ecv rentals disney and a page will come up to rent a cart to drive around. You may not feel you "need" that but it would save you a mound of fatigue. Stay cool any way you can with ice or water, rent a locker maybe?
    I know they used to have a great assist program for fast visits to rides etc but no more, Ive heard you have to buy fast pass now. Still asking how to acess things easier may help. Good luck to you and have a ball, live life

Comment

In March 2013 my family went to Disney and although I can walk it isn't very long before my body becomes too fatigued to lift my legs. I decided if I was going to enjoy myself I would rent a wheelchair. It was a hard pill to swallow.....I was only 37 and two years before I had walked the whole park without even thinking about it. I have two young girls and I didn't want to miss out. I am glad I made that decision and it is so easy to rent one there. They also have motorized scooters but it was much more expensive. Since that trip I got my own wheelchair that I use when we go to an amusement park near us. Have a great time!!
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

A mobility scooter is a great tool, if you can rent one you should. I have rented them before myself and it was a much better experience then I expected.

Comment

Working...
        X