i hate every thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate every thing

HI....I HAVE MS SINCE 2000. AS THE DAYS, WEEKS, MOTHS ETC....I HATE MY LIFE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

I am so sorry you are so sad ms is evil.
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

I feel much the same as you do. This disease is tough to deal with and it has crazy elusive surprises. Hang in there, Diguilio. Try to keep thinking positive. Good luck

Comment

Hi. I hear your cry. Did something just happen that made you sad? Did you send the letter to your daughter? We are here. I ain't feeling that great either right now. Is there anything I can do to help?

Comment

Like you, I'm very unhappy about the state of my life too. According to my MS doc, I'm RRMS, but I think that it's entirely due to my MS doc wanting to keep DMDs available for me.

I know your MS status is SP, and I can't imagine the physical and emotional pain you must endure and experience every day of each day.

I hope you look into PT, psych therapy, anti depresants, and anything else that might ease the distress you are experiencing with MS.

Do you have access to comprehensive medical care that would provide you with the level of care that might provide you with some relief from you demoralized state and MS sx? If so, you need to pressure your doc to make referrals to make those services available to you.

You are in my thaughts and best wishes going your way.

Comment

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
            HI....I HAVE MS SINCE 2000. AS THE DAYS, WEEKS, MOTHS ETC....I HATE MY LIFE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE
            diguilio,

I really DO feel your pain and am sending you prayers and vibes of "peace and comfort"!

Stay here and let us "lift you", we ARE good for that, ya know
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

How are you feeling diguilio? /worried about you

Comment

That's so sad, I'm sorry you're having such a horrible time. What can we do to help? If you can't think of anything, is just listening ok? We're all here for you.
                Jen
                RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Hi,
                  Just wanted to say I know we can't help physically. But know people are listening. And truly feel for what you are going thru. Sometimes it helps to get it off your chest.
                  I had been feeling very down about this monster to. A few weeks ago when I went in for my check up ms doc prescribed a new antidepressant, Brintellix. It has helped tremendously. I take it along with pristiq. I know it's not all depression but for me it goes along with all the rest of the crap.

I truly hope you get some relief from all of your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
                    We love having you around!
                    MS is extremely hard to deal with. Here are some phone numbers for you should the need ever arise.Suicide Hotline http://suicidehotlines.com/national.html 1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-784-2433 1-800-273-8255

:
                    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                    volunteer
                    MS World
                    hunterd@msworld.org
                    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Dear diguilio~ you have so many of us concerned for you. Me included. I want to ask you some questions and suggestions and hope you will answer. We really don't know much about you except you are having communication problems with your daughter and that you hate MS, like we all do!

1. Are you on any antidepressant? If not, would you be willing to talk with your dr. about this? It has been suggested to you before from those of us who are (or have been) depressed and it has certainly helped us! Me included.

2. Are you seeing a therapist or counselor? If not, would you be willing to get a referral to see one? Once again, many of us here have gone and gained much support and help with working thru our issues. Me included.

3. Do you feel isolated? Do you have friends or family or church group around to be with you and support you? Is there a MS support group nearby to connect with? Here's a link to help you get started in finding a chapter near you: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Chapters I go to one and it gets me out to meet up with new friends who also have MS. I learn a lot from these meetings as well.

4. Can you do some form of exercise? Any form of exercise will help to raise your endorphin level and make you feel better as long as you exercise within your limits.

5. Do you have some form of entertainment available to you? Going to a theater to watch a movie - playing cards with friends - going to a park to watch children play - having a hobby, etc.

I know you come here for support and that is really good! I hope you know we care. These are just some suggestions beyond your MSWorld friends to possibly get you though the tough times.

What do you think? Are you up for any of these suggestions given with a loving and concerned heart?
                      Please take care of yourself and get back to us!
                      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by palmtree View Post
                        Hi. I hear your cry. Did something just happen that made you sad? Did you send the letter to your daughter? We are here. I ain't feeling that great either right now. Is there anything I can do to help?
                        thank you.....nothing really happened it is just getting harder and harder and yes i sent that letter to my daughter no reply....sorry that your struggling focus on you don't worry about me

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                          Dear diguilio~ you have so many of us concerned for you. Me included. I want to ask you some questions and suggestions and hope you will answer. We really don't know much about you except you are having communication problems with your daughter and that you hate MS, like we all do!

1. Are you on any antidepressant? If not, would you be willing to talk with your dr. about this? It has been suggested to you before from those of us who are (or have been) depressed and it has certainly helped us! Me included.

2. Are you seeing a therapist or counselor? If not, would you be willing to get a referral to see one? Once again, many of us here have gone and gained much support and help with working thru our issues. Me included.

3. Do you feel isolated? Do you have friends or family or church group around to be with you and support you? Is there a MS support group nearby to connect with? Here's a link to help you get started in finding a chapter near you: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Chapters I go to one and it gets me out to meet up with new friends who also have MS. I learn a lot from these meetings as well.

4. Can you do some form of exercise? Any form of exercise will help to raise your endorphin level and make you feel better as long as you exercise within your limits.

5. Do you have some form of entertainment available to you? Going to a theater to watch a movie - playing cards with friends - going to a park to watch children play - having a hobby, etc.

I know you come here for support and that is really good! I hope you know we care. These are just some suggestions beyond your MSWorld friends to possibly get you though the tough times.

What do you think? Are you up for any of these suggestions given with a loving and concerned heart?
                          Please take care of yourself and get back to us!

yes i am on an anti-depressant....yes i am seeing a NURSE for therapist.....yes i have family and a few friends but only one friend that listens to me....as far as entertainment only thing i do is play on my computer....i am up for some suggestion i know i need to go to a support group but i can't find any help would be greaatly appreciated

Comment

I am sending you an email!
                            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
                            X