Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power chair rental or loan in Orange County, CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power chair rental or loan in Orange County, CA?

Can anyone refer me to an inexpensive source for power chair rentals, or a loan program, in Orange County? I live in Fullerton.
    My power chair broke down last week. I have a new one in process, but it won't be ready for about two months. The best price I have found so far is about $350 per month.
    Please reply to this thread,
    Thanks!

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

mysmartchairDOTcom xtra cushion @ walgreens$20

I don't know how much you need, but if you are able to sit without falling, read at the website mysmartchairDOTcom . I don't get a commission on either of these items. They do help me out. And the Smart Chair does come with a "seat belt" attached. You can read all about it at the website I have listed above.

And people have been very complimentary about my Smart Chair. No one had ever said these nice things about my manual wheelchair. They like my Smart Chair similar reasons I do. It is not too large, and is as best can be, out of the way for the items I attend.

I don't get out of bed much, but it's difficult for my family to keep me at home, when I can be somewhere different in my smart chair. I can't wait for this snow to be gone. I now have a orange slow moving vehicle vest to put on the back of my chair. And I now found an additional yellow one for the front. I will be in out subdivision, but still need to be careful, because vehicles cannot easily see a wheelchair.

I should probably bring my cane with me, and stick a slow moving sign up in the air.

We'll see how careful I can b.

Comment

Working...
    X