Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Unexplained Hospital Visits..Possible MS Hug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Unexplained Hospital Visits..Possible MS Hug?

I am undx'd but curious about some hospital visits in my past. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whether this sounds like it could be an ms hug.

2 times I have been hospitalized for abdominal cramping, the first time my body cramped in every muscle and I vomited constantly and was in SO much pain.

The second time I had very similar symptoms cramping and squeezing in my torso, and lots of pain. Morphine was useless both times, I ended up on dilaudid (I think it's roughly the same thing) and spent a day or so in the hospital on IV.

I was given percoset and promethazine and sent home. Both times I was left without a clear answer as to what was wrong...they did an u/s and an mri the second time and said "possible" hepatitis A.

I also had a third incident that felt VERY similar but it finally subsided and I never went to the ER.

Does anyone experience this type of thing with ms hugs?? Ugh so many questions!

The cramping doesn't sound like HUG. Did they do CT Scans? Did they give you any idea of what was going on?

The HUG usually feels like you're being squeezed by a snake. Usually around the ribs.

You might want to ask about a MRI since you haven't had a dx yet. And have a gastro look into your tummy trouble.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
    X