Neurogenic bladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neurogenic bladder

Anyone out there with a neurogenic bladder (underactive type) had the InterStim II implant?

I haven't used it...I went back and did a search of past posts on this forum, and there's not too many from folks who have tried the therapy.

One person had had the trial and didn't have good results, but she said her neuro said some MS patients it helps, and others it doesn't.

Sounds like you get to do a trial before they actually implant the device. I have a baclofen pump, and the same thing happened, trial first, observe results, then determine if it will help.

You can use the search button at the top of the page to search for the word interstim in previous posts.

Another option where you might get more feedback is visiting the Hystersisters website. Or just google Hystersisters and interstim, and you'll come up with lots of threads discussing the interstim. Hystersisters is a site for women's issues, and the folks reporting don't have MS (well probably don't) but it might give you an idea what some of them experienced.

Hope you get some answers.

Comment

Working...
    X