Yes, pair grown, may as well be a eunuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, pair grown, may as well be a eunuch

Quiet scream. Not a word recalled by Boss. The SOB came in for two (2) hours, parked in my Disabilty park. I asked,"Do you want me to quit, so you don't have to push?" (And look like, actually identically, the bad guy. )

No, no, no, he says. Aaaaaarrggggh!!!

Hey; at least it is all out in the open!!

And I still say your pair has hair.

I started reading your paper; so quit;sue them and write a book. You have skills woman.

J
    Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Job, not funny at all. Sorry but i had to laugh when i read this - so reminds me of a boss i had to endure. Sometimes people are just TOO clueless. Only words of ?encouragement? is something we said on my former job, 'just hold on he will be promoted soon'. All too often that happened ..

Comment

Job, I'm with Cowgirl...if you can, quit. You were born to write.

Comment

How frustrating!

Comment

You're a braver woman than I am, justacowgirl, though thank you. I read it when it is printed and OMG, the spelling mistakes. Proof reader, (the Fluffy Rabbit) left school aged 15, not that there's anything wrong with that, if you can actually spell.

On the plus side, they've decided they owe me six weeks of holidays, fully paid, which isn't right because they don't, but pair grown - result.

Comment

Extra vaca, that's awesome! Hope they'll appreciate you more now!

Minnie76

Comment

Way to go!!! Need Aussie translator... What's "eunuch"? I still say to keep an eyeball peeled re Fluffy Rabbit, she may be telling mgmt incorrect/exaggerated info!
                Jen
                RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Eunuch is where you had a pair, but someone's cut them off. Like the "castrati" singers, who lost theirs so they could keep their boyish higher-pitched singing voice. Or a gelded horse. They also had eunuchs in harems, to look after the ladies. Look but don't touch.
                  These days, a good daily shot of testosterone will keep the mechanics working, even if the storage facility is no longer attached.

Comment

Love your spirit TiJob;

Please don't forget to post the front page when Fluffy rabbit is on it? fed

Comment

She won't write the story - romance, Christmas Eve proposal under the lights in Brisbane, made the TV news, given the ring on an elephant ride in Nepal.

Good Lord - there's plenty to work with, but, "I don't have time."

Three thousand words a day, me. Hey and ho.

Comment

LOL...

Fluffy is engaged?

I'd love to read that story, too! fed

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
                          She won't write the story - romance, Christmas Eve proposal under the lights in Brisbane, made the TV news, given the ring on an elephant ride in Nepal.
                          Oh please.... barf!!! No wonder you've nicknamed her... aptly! Would also love to see this, or read it. Don't know how you hold your stomach down, especially with all the MS sx you suffer from lately. Did I say barf?
                          Jen
                          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I sent your paper URL over to our little local paper's editor (a pal) so you are famous with the staff if the Newport(WA, USA) Miner!

Also 6 weeks of paid vacation! Heaven! You are winning girl!

Keep at it. Write the book! Your humor would sell.

J
                            Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

That's a pretty flash paper! I feel like I'm writing for the weekly school newsletter.

Comment

Working...
                              X