past mri's more ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

past mri's more ????

1 st mri minimal nonspecific bilateral frontal subcortical white matter changes without acute abnormality .

2 nd mri 1 yr. later ill-defined white matter abnormal flair signal is identified in the right peritrigonal region . a perpendicular orientation to the right lateral ventricle is suggested on sagittal views. an additional punctate flair signal focus is identified within the left superior frontal gyrus. small numerous flair signal abnormalities are identified in the bi-frontal white matter regions.

3 rd 1 yr later The brain parenchyma shows no significant interval change in the small punctate nonenhancing areas of
    abnormal signal on t2 and flair sequences of the deep white matter . there are similar changes noted around lateral ventricles of the deep white matter . no other significant abnormalities noted .

I never got any other reports since the dr said no change since the minimal changes in 07 (3 rd mri )

My last mri I already shared in mri questions thread . I don't know if the areas of the brain I have lesions have other names because I have tried to look them up and could'nt find them . I will try again since I got that web site that has pictures of the brain and names different areas . any help would be greatly appreciated I'm trying to figure out if there are two areas with lesions to fit macdonald criteria .

Thank you Tammy
    A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails .
    (unknown)
Working...
X