Jerking like a crazy lady at the movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerking like a crazy lady at the movies

Does anyone have issues with severe tremor type "jerks" that go berserk when seeing a movie on the big screens? I have had this for over 2 years and recently tried again to. See if it still happened..... Yes, like crazy!

It seems to be triggered by any intense action scenes and even worse when the volume gets louder.....

Any ideas? 2 movies in a theater during the past 2 years, not what a movie lover wants!!!!!

Terrichy...I don't know if this will help, but before I started getting what I call my 'new' symptoms (MS-like), I have been recovering from a brain injury, sustained in an auto accident.

Well...I have what I call 'tics', and they really get crazy, when I get too much external stimulation (TV, bright lights, loud sounds). Just like you, I hardly ever go to the movie theaters...but, recently, as I have been getting a bit less sensitive, I have found something that helps...some. What I do, is bring sunglasses, and ear plugs. Yes, sunglasses in a dark theater! Believe it or not, even if you can lessen even one 'sense' (eyes, ears, nose, etc), it helps quite a bit, at least for me. That way, my nervous system doesn't get as stressed, and hopefully, I can make it through the whole movie, that way! I have been able to go to a few movies lately, while utilizing those techniques.

I hope you might be able to experiment with these methods, when you feel up to trying it again, and I hope they help you, like they have helped me.

Of course, I could be all wrong about why you are getting the jerks...and if so, then I hope someone else here, will have a better way to help you out. Good luck, Terrichy...Love and Light. Jan.

Comment

Wow, awesome idea! I have some hope this might work me also... such a shame to not be able to "go to the movies" now and then!

thanks for the response

Comment

I truly hope it helps you, Terrichy...and enjoy the movie!

Love and Light...Jan.

Comment

Working...
        X