aplogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aplogy

I posted earlier and just read what I had said. I am so sorry if I offended anyone with my comment about almost wishing they would just say I do have MS. Please understand that I am coming from a place of complete exhaustion and frustration with my limitations and pain. I would not wish MS on anyone including myself. I just feel at wits end and am feeling overwhelmed with the idea of looking for other causes of my symptoms.

You need not apologize on this board for that. I think we all understand.

Comment

Hi escrim,

I read and responded to your other Thread.

There is no reason to apologize, I saw nothing wrong in what you posted

Sometimes there are delays in receiving responses. Many of us are not always online to respond and MSWorld is fully moderated.

Have patience, in most cases your question(s) will be answered by someone.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I struggled with symptoms for 15 years before I got a dx. And yes, I has "happy" to finally know that I wasn't imagining things. Of course, at that time I didn't know a thing about MS. So, I'm not exactly "happy" anymore but I totally understand your feelings. I'm sure there are tons of us here who went thru this. Hang with us.
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Windwalker View Post
          You need not apologize on this board for that. I think we all understand.
          Exactly!!!
          You should apologize to yourself for beating yourself up about nothing.

A huge portion of people here (including myself) had to suffer odd unexplainable symptoms for years prior to Dx.
          It is very frustrating!
          Years of bogus reasons, lots of expensive testing, lots of Dr's that just seem to shrug their shoulders, say "That's strange" and hand you a bill... It can be maddening!

Take care of yourself and never worry about offending me personally.
          I was actually relieved when I got my official MS Dx. ( I thought I had a brain tumor.)

An actual Dx is not a good thing but at least it is an answer.

Say whatever you want here. This is the strange place where people actually understand what you are dealing with.

Cut yourself some slack!!!
          MS makes one feel bad enough without extra misplaced guilt.

Hope you can find something to smile about today. You deserve it.

Comment

There is no need to apologize.

When I finally got my diagnosis I was honestly relieved. I knew what was wrong and so did the doctors. There was no more wondering what the heck was wrong with me.

Comment

Working...
            X