Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a vivid dream about suicide last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a vivid dream about suicide last night!

Depression has kicked in hard!

Oh my gosh....I had one a few weeks ago. It freaked me out! I was talking to someone heavenly and asking them if I would go to hell which is the belief I grew up with. I was satisfied with the answer, but worried that I'd had such a dream and if it meant something specific. Scary, isn't it?
    Crystal

Success is a journey, not a destination

Comment

Oh no!

if you haven't already, call your doctor!

Comment

Please call your doctor or a crisis line. There is someone available to help you through this.

I also heard on the radio today that when you reach a point where it feels like you can't go on. It's the time to hold on real tight because change (positive) is coming.

I will pray for you mbnupe1! ((HUGS))

Comment

not the answer

mbnupe1 I've seen your 3 posts..SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER...please get some real help now from someone near you...remember we're all in this together and are here for one another..

Get help NOW!
          Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

mpnube1; I haven't read your other posts.
            But, I do believe in getting help when depressed, because it tends to pass and can be treated.

But, I am hardly depressed. fed

Comment

roxi

I have a master's in social work. If you haven't contact a medical or mental health professional yet, DO IT NOW!!! MS cognitive difficulties can include depression. Ask your neurologist for a referral and/or antidepressant medication. Your dreams re-cap the day or bring your fears up for review. Either reason is enough for you to take action now.

Comment

PLEASE STAY WITH US......GET HELP

I'm so lucky...except with lotto and MS. I have TN! I can go days without eating or talking. I like to do both!

I get this pill I have dubbed my happy pill. I'm not zoned out, I still get depressed but I never fill like killing myself or others.

Let us know how you're doing...we care!

Hugs and much love, msastros

Comment

Are you just having thoughts and dreams of suicide or do you really want to end your life? I have thoughts about it sometimes but I know for certain I do not want to die. I know when you have severe depression it may be hard to think logically but there has got to be something in your life worth living for. Hold on to whatever that is. Are you already on an anti-depressant? You also have to be careful what you take because ironically a side effect of some anti-depressants are thoughts of suicide. After my diagnosis my dr INSISTED I be on anti-depressants so I reluctantly agreed to try it out. I did not have thoughts of suicide but I did have vivid nightmares and disturbing images that would flash in my head. Pretty scary stuff. I stopped taking it and I feel better. I tell them now that I do not need to be medicated for depression because I think I have very appropriate feelings of sadness. Anxiety is a whole other issue. If you are already on meds please have your dr reevaluate you and TELL them about the feelings you are having. Just PLEASE PLEASE get some help. My prayers are with you!

Comment

Working...
                  X