Aqua Zumba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqua Zumba

I knew I needed to do some kind of water aerobics to get back some flexibility. The only class the local swim center offered that I could go to with my work schedule was Aqua Zumba!

Can I tell you I am loving it ?

I'm sure I look like a dork, but I don't care. It has gotten me moving. Some of the balancing moves I couldn't do on the first night I have been now able to do after 3 weeks. I only go 2 times a week. I wish there were more. My husband is going and swimming laps as I do the Zumba.

I am grateful to live in a great city, with caring people (the teacher is awesome; encouraging me, and adding dances that will benefit my particular disability) and resources to help those of us in need of help!
    Brenda
    Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

How great is that, Brenda! Water exercises are really one of the best forms for us mser's. Sounds like you are hooked! Hope they play music you love - a few years ago I was taking classes in deep water walking, but the music was awful!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Water Exercise

It is great! I have been doing water exercises since Jan, they are great for movement of all muscles. The music they have is greatas well, I really recommend it! I have lost 18 lbs so far!
      Maggienor

Comment

Well, I haven't lost much weight yet, but I do enjoy the music and people. My husband goes and swims laps while I dance away. It has been a great way to exercise.
        Brenda
        Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

Working...
        X