weird sensations so awful!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird sensations so awful!!!

ive been having these weird sensations off and on for about the last four years now of a thought of a place or scene of people and places will send me into a feeling of a deep wave of tingling that feels like your getting warm from the inside out, stomach turning, mild dizziness and minor heart beat increasing that all lasts for about under a minute.

its such an overwhelming awful feeling of oppression and depression in this moment of these sensations "acting up". I always say to myself that someone out there has to be experiencing this or something similar and i cant be the only one and i know its the ms because nothing like this ever happened before my dx.

these sensations seem to begin to me as im getting closer to my next infusion of tysabri in other words when im getting closer to the meds running out of my system.

Originally posted by grace4et View Post
    ive been having these weird sensations off and on for about the last four years now of a thought of a place or scene of people and places will send me into a feeling of a deep wave of tingling that feels like your getting warm from the inside out, stomach turning, mild dizziness and minor heart beat increasing that all lasts for about under a minute.

its such an overwhelming awful feeling of oppression and depression in this moment of these sensations "acting up". I always say to myself that someone out there has to be experiencing this or something similar and i cant be the only one and i know its the ms because nothing like this ever happened before my dx.

these sensations seem to begin to me as im getting closer to my next infusion of tysabri in other words when im getting closer to the meds running out of my system.
    Could it be sensory overload? I wasn't quite sure from your text whether you had these when around a lot of people, or when thinking of being around a lot of people.

But since it seemed to be evoked by a people and places, I thought immediately of sensory overload. Here's a long thread on the subject, but there are many more threads if you use the search button at the tope and search sensory overload (in titles.)

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...nsory+overload

Comment

thanks guys.....but im pretty sure its neither of the two because it can happen in a non stressful situation like when im laying down just relaxing and i actually don't have a problem with being around lots of people. its only when i have sort of a dejavu about a place or certain people and they're not always real places ive been all the time. just looking at an object and peoples interaction with the object can cause these dejavu feelings and send me into the sensations. its just unreal and scary!!!

Comment

Working...
      X