Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever have a sx that's just plain annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever have a sx that's just plain annoying?

For the past few weeks, I have had a really annoying little sx. It's so little, and not disabling, that it would be silly to see the doctor. I guess it's just a little bit of neuropathy or something, in a very small, specific area.

That's right; for once I have a sx that isn't impacting mobility or energy level. It's so little that it's hardly worth mentioning. But it's truly annoying. I have a spot, between my left cheek and nose, that feels like a hair is tickling me; or like a tiny bug is stuck crawling around in circles. See? I told you it sounded a bit petty and silly!

Yet, here I am bothering to comment on it! I guess it's just one of those annoying little sx that you just have to put up with or try hard to ignore. On the grand scale of MS sx, it is so low that it is practically embarrassing to mention.

On the other hand, I am very glad that it ISN'T something debilitating. I have had enough of those, that this is almost a relief to have (although extremely annoying) in comparison. I think I would much rather have an annoying, little sx than to experience one that greatly interferes with my quality of life, for a change.

Anyone else ever have a weird little sx that has simply been annoying?

Proverbs 31 wannabe
    Isaiah 26:3,4 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord forever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."

I'm lucky not to have any bladder or bowel incontinence (yet). However, I have had a paroxysmal (periodic) symptom that made me think otherwise!

A couple of weeks ago, I was driving home from a friend's house and, all of a sudden, my butt felt all wet. In a flash, I experienced a combination of mild panic, plus "I guess I have that now to start dealing with", plus "Wait, this sensation is a little muted from the real thing!"

I had to feel my butt just to be sure, but it was dry. Yay!

Worse was when I woke up a couple of days ago. I immediately had the same sensation, in a slightly different area/pattern.

Now kids, I know this is supposed to be a "G-rated" site, so let's just say I have "boy parts". Well I was on my back, and my boy parts were oriented exactly in the direction of the muted wet sensation. That sensation was there all at once, but it "ran down" my hip in just the right places to make me worry just enough to have to check for dryness.

Dry again. Yay!

Now I just have to hope this doesn't happen so many times that it becomes like "The Boy who Cried Wolf". I can just picture myself hobbling around with a wet patch on my pants, thinking it just feels like I peed myself!

Comment

Yes, I have had a very annoying feeling like I have toilet paper stuck on my rear end. I just laugh about it now because I, too, know it could be much worse.

Comment

I'm liking that. Good to hear your "boy parts" still have a life of their own.

Comment

Working...
        X