Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right Torn, and I hope it is not 10 years before we know more, I hope it is more like 5!

Take care,
    Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by 22cyclist View Post
      Do they miss the cases of atypical MS like SNOOPYs ,
      FYI:

My case is not and has never been considered "Atypical"

I apologize SNOOPY if I have hurt your feelings.
      Your assumption is quite wrong.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

**Let's try to keep this thread on topic so everyone can benefit from it.**

Let's not turn this helpful thread into a discussion between members who disagree. No one will win such a discussion. MSWorld guidelines state: "1. INTERNET ETIQUETTE: Show respect for others at all times.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
          **Let's try to keep this thread on topic so everyone can benefit from it.**
          Hunterd,

My original post was in direct response to the question asked:

"Has ANYONE here been Dx RRMS without ANY lesions"?

From there a moderator (22cyclist) felt the need to jump with her 2 cents and try to disprove the ability for anyone to be diagnosed that does not fit the criteria.

MSWorld guidelines state: "1. INTERNET ETIQUETTE: Show respect for others at all times.
          Is this guideline only for members and moderators are excluded?

If you read carefully through this thread you will find it has been a Moderator (22cyclist) who has violated Guideline 1.

I was once a moderator and as a moderator I would not have been allowed to get away with what 22cyclist has. Maybe MSWorld has changed more than I thought...very sad.
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

this is what my Dr.s do

This is the statement that my doctors say. It is a very key point in my opinion.

Treat the patient not just the test results. That is why the diagnostic criteria was made. Each medical doctor has his own self, medical board, and patients to answer to, not us.

Many blessings to those who struggle with limbo land. I know if I was in that position it would really affect me mentally.

I am very thankful for my physicians. Probably chosen by me because of their practice history. One advantage to being a clinician.
            God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

“Thank you all for your assistance to Leeaura. This thread will now be closed.”

Leeaura - Hope you are keeping well!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
              X