Ask and ye shall receive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask and ye shall receive

I'm beginning to quite enjoy this whole "I'm stuffed" thing. All these years of, "Oh, no, I'm fine" and valiantly, though largely invisibly, struggling on have come to an end.

People, bless them, offer to carry groceries etc. The house cleaner is doing twice as much since she saw the Copaxone syringes.

I know we all want to keep defying the truth (I do, too) but bugger it, I need some help, and it's been there.

A valuable reminder for all of us (and me especially) to ask for help. It's there.

Thanks!

Comment

It's freeing isn't it, Thinkimjob

I am so glad you were finally able to let go of "I'm fine" and accept help
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Yup. I'm thisclose to hiring a maid because I'm sick of either a)wiping myself out cleaning, b)nagging DH to do the cleaning or c)living in a dump if I choose to do neither.

I need help and it sucks to admit it, but there it is.
        Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
        X