Is this due to MS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this due to MS?

I was diagnosed in November 2012. I have dizziness, double vision (occasionally), blurry vision, balance issues, burning tongue and burning feet. Plus most of the time I just feel sick.

I also have had a constantly running nose for several years. I am not allergic to anything and I was wondering if this could be related to the MS?

So many strange and bad things happen now and I don't want to blame everything on the MS.

I can say I have an intermittent runny nose but then I feel it is allergies. But I know how you feel as you do not to blame every thing on MS and overlook something that you really should go see the doctor because it is really a problem.

Comment

Runny Nose

Wow, never thought of it but, I do not have alergies, and yes my nose is runny everyday. I must go through a box of tissues twice a week.

I guess that since MS or the Meds play a roll for sure. Weakening of our immune system could certainly cause the running of the nose.

It is also hard to determine all of which is going on. I was lost for quite a while wondering if its the MS or not... I concluded that most of it could be, so no sence in building up Anxiety, over what I cant control. Took too long to figure that out!

Best of Luck,
      Billy
      Leave the Heat and Stress for the birds!

Comment

Hi loopey,

No, MS does not cause a runny nose.

MS also does not cause allergies.

You might discuss this with your Primary Care Physician who can rule in/out causes of your runny nose.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I think that you can develop allergies at any age, so it could be allergies.

Allegra works great for my allergies (trees, grasses, animals).

Comment

I get the burning mouth stuff every so often. In fact, I have it today. And one of my legs is burning today too. It's extremely hot here and just a couple seconds out on the porch is enough to start weird things happening.
            Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
            X