Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To call or not to call....that is

The Question

Ok so something is totally going on. I was hoping it would blow over but it s sticking around. Numb feet, unsteady, vision problems, bladder problems, horrible fatigue... Yadda Yadda!

It is Hella Humid in Chicago right now and I do horrible in humid weather (this is why I was hoping it would pass) but I am getting worse!

Soooo I am going on vacation a week from today. 6/9 and I don't want to feel like this, BUT I don't want to be on the Steroid Roller costar that we all know so well

I know what I should do...... I don't know if I am venting or if I am waiting for someone to tell me to suck it up and enjoy my vacation, deal with it when I get back lol

I have to figure it out soon so I can start my 5 day tomorrow if I am! Blah

I totally feel for you! I just had to cancel a camping trip with my family because of the side effects from the steroids (my first experience with steroids, not pleasant)
    Good luck with your decision making

Comment

Maybe, you could just do oral steriods.

Sara

Comment

I called this morning...... And I cried lol ok not really but MAN this s*cks..... It is worse and I don't want to be laid up on my trip so now I will just have a lot of energy lol and when I get home I will CRASH lol and sleep for a week (like that can happen with kids)

Heidi

Comment

Night 1

Slept from 10:30-12:18am awesome

It is now 2:36 yippy

Tomorrow is going to be a........ Interesting day!

Comment

Working...
          X