Chest Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP

Okay, my husband actually has a bp cuff. I will start checking my bp and keep track of it and let the cardiologist know. Thanks for the advise!
    I may have MS but MS does not have me!

Comment

website to look at

look up ms hug and it may help with some of your questions
      one site www.health central com it will not let me put a url on here

Comment

Oh my, this thread has gotten long!!

Has anyone mentioned costochondritis? I have chronic costochondritis that comes and goes. It is very painful. The pain is mid to left chest. Sometimes, it is so painful that I have trouble breathing and eating. There aren't really many good treatments for it. My neuro suggested a pain patch last time I had a flare up.

Another consideration is pleurisy. Pleurisy is also hard to treat and can be very painful. Normally, you would have some sort of fever with pleurisy.

I'm just throwing some ideas out there for you to consider. Sorry you are having pain and I hope they get it under control.

Comment

Originally posted by KatW View Post
          Oh my, this thread has gotten long!!

Has anyone mentioned costochondritis? I have chronic costochondritis that comes and goes. It is very painful. The pain is mid to left chest. Sometimes, it is so painful that I have trouble breathing and eating. There aren't really many good treatments for it. My neuro suggested a pain patch last time I had a flare up.

Another consideration is pleurisy. Pleurisy is also hard to treat and can be very painful. Normally, you would have some sort of fever with pleurisy.

I'm just throwing some ideas out there for you to consider. Sorry you are having pain and I hope they get it under control.
          I have been tested for Costochondritis and they said I don't have it. I have not had any fever. Thanks for the reply.
          I may have MS but MS does not have me!

Comment

Working...
          X