Not enough time... and now I am in flair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough time... and now I am in flair

My life has been very chaotic for the last 2 months due to problems with my fathers health, work and social commitments I made that I could not back out of.

I kept telling myself... just 7 more days and I can officially put the brakes on this chaos. Last weekend I started getting the "vibrations" on the left side of my body.. and I was thinking... Oh, well I have had that before, I can make it until next dr appt in July. Then, Tuesday I woke up with that familiar pain in my left eye. I did the smart thing and called the doc because I knew that Optic Neuritis is not something I can hold off on.

Well long story short, went in that day. They ran a scan on my eyes and discovered that the nerves in my right eye is being destroyed! No pain or nothing in that eye, just that the readings show a huge difference since the last scan done 3 years ago.

Anyhow, the doc did her exam and put me off work until next week. I have a MRI tomorrow morning to look at the brain. I am actually dreading to hear the results. Especially since my right eye is showing significant damage from my MS when I had no symptoms.

So here I am, off work, told to do nothing but rest and I have not 1 but 2 parties scheduled at my house this weekend.... OMG!
Working...
X