Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New word to describe what it feels like...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New word to describe what it feels like...!

When my legs feel tired and weak I usually use the terms 'Noodley' or like 'Jello'. Now I have a new word to describe what they are like right now, cause its a bit different...when I walk I feel like the bottom half of my legs are 'Floppy'! Does this make sense to anyone?!
    Possible MS 1993, RRMS, Dx 2007, SPMS 2013. Avonex - Oct '07 - Jul '12, Gilenya - Sept '12 to May '13, Tecfidera - June '13 to present. You see things as they are and you ask why..I dream of things that never were and I ask 'Why Not?!'

Yep!

Sara

Comment

when I do too much (which doesn't take much anymore) I get "wonky"....that's my word which really means I need to sit down and rest!
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Yes Wonky! I have used that and it fits perfectly!

Such a , "Takes One to Know One!"

Comment

legs

I've always used "jello filled with lead"........

Comment

My word has always been "icky". I don't feel sick exactly, just icky.
            Karen

Comment

My word is wobbly, but I kind of like floppy. I have been walking 2 miles every day. My co-workers and I go out around a track 1 mile in the morning, and one in the afternoon. I am good for the first 3/4s, but that last 1/4 my legs are wonky/wobbly/floppy!

I have a lot of foot dragging going on.

I guess I should be glad I can do 2 miles a day!
              Brenda
              Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

I have a hot weather description and a cold weather one. I tell people that when my body gets really hot I look like Gumby and wen its really cold I walk like Frankenstein!! I always get a good laugh from that!
                "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Dx 2004, Copx, Rebif, Ty Beta- I'm done!!

Comment

Good description, Luv. I'm Frankenstein all year round.
                  "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
                  Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Comment

Working...
                  X