Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand pain

Good morning all
    I was curious if anyone has had or am having severe hand pain. I have been having a pain in the inside of my wrist almost like someone is stabbing it if that makes since. I'm currently on nueroton but I wants to make sure this was a MS thing before I go to the dr lol thank you all for helping hope your day is great and pain free

HI Chelsea, MS pain can come up almost anywhere, I wouldn't hesitate to call you doc. It sounds like the pain has been around awhile. Take care of your self. Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

I completely understand not knowing what is from MS and what is from something else.

My rule of thumb (sort of) is, if I get a new pain I wait a few days. If it goes away without any treatment, I blame it on MS. If it stays longer, I go to my doc.

Inside of your wrist could also be carpal tunnel syndrome.

Good luck and feel better!
      Jodi
      "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude". Maya Angelou

Comment

Ive had pain just like you describe Chelsea. I was tested for Carpal Tunnel but it wasn't that.

Ive suffered with this for about 10 years now so I'm sure it's part of my MS.

If it's a new symptom for you, I'd mention it to the doctor and get tested for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, just in case.
        When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
        X