Celebrate MS Awareness Campaign by Donating to MSWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrate MS Awareness Campaign by Donating to MSWorld

During the 2013 MS Awareness campaign, for every donation of $20 or greater, we will send you a free MSWorld branded BlenderBottle®

Click here to donate and receive a free MS Awareness Water Bottle as a thank you for your generosity!

Have you donated and received your MS Awareness Water Bottle? Let us know what you think! What are you doing to help raise awareness for MS for MS Awareness Month in March?
    Ashley Ringstaff
    Living with MS since 8/30/10

Really great!

I received my water bottle today and it is wonderful. Nice grip, size, color etc. it's a beautiful thing! Help MSWorld, and I'm pretty sure you will love this water bottle.
    Nothing is Impossible.......

Dx'ed in 1988
    Founded MSWorld in 1996

Comment

My water bottle arrived on Sat. This is the best water bottle I've had in a long time.

My wife wants one to, so I just donated another $20. What a bargain, and this helps MSWorld!

Thank You MSWorld for Everything!

Time

Comment

Wow! Nice Quality Bottle and MSWorld Pin!

I received a Blender Bottle and super nice MSWorld Pin today.

Thank You MSWorld for such a nice Water Bottle and great looking lapel pin.

Nice thank you for my $20. donation.

Happy MS Awareness Month Everyone!

Comment

A water bottle that mixes

Sturdy bottle.

And, it's a "water bottle that mixes". It can be used as a regular water bottle. But, a SPORTMIXER BlenderBall can be dropped in the bottle. It will mix your liquid as you shake.

They suggest using the BlenderBall for mixing:
          • protein powders
          • energy drinks
          • nutritional supplements
          • meal replacements
          • smoothies and shakes
          • electrolyte supplements
          • fiber powders
          • water
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Received Bottle, MSWorld pin, and Nice Note from Pres. of MSWorld... Nice!

Just received my Blender Bottle!

Really nice quality and beautiful.

Was pleasantly surprised by the nice MSWorld lapel pin that was included and a very thoughtful note from Kathleen Wilson.

Now I Love MSWorld even more!

Thank You MSWorld for being here for all of us!

Comment

Tried to donate and it doesn't appear to ship to Canada. Am I missing something obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsgood View Post
                Tried to donate and it doesn't appear to ship to Canada. Am I missing something obvious?
                Hi Wordsgood! I will have someone look into this and see what the problem is. You shouldn't have to miss out! It may take a bit of time to get an answer, so hang in there!
                1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks Seasha!

Comment

Wordsgood - just wanted to let you that the Donate page will be updated shortly to make it easier for our Canadian neighbors.

Also wanted to let you know that it's been reported that others Canadians have donated and the bottles have been shipped, which by the way, take longer to arrive.

Will keep you posted - hopefully soon!

Comment

Until the donate link is updated, you might want to try putting your full Canadian address in the "Message to MSWorld" text field on this link:
                      https://www.msworld.org/msawareness/donate/

Or, wait a day or two, and it will be updated.

Thanks for all comments!

Alan

Comment

I'll just wait until it's updated and I don't mind it taking longer to get my water bottle.

Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsgood View Post
                          I'll just wait until it's updated and I don't mind it taking longer to get my water bottle.

Thanks all!
                          Hi Wordsgood (and others having problems outside the US in ordering this bottle) - Good news! There is now additional information which allows you to order from your country. Here is the link https://www.msworld.org/msawareness/donate/

Thank you for your patience in this. You are good to go now!

Comment

Bottles Now Available in Red, Orange, and Blue!

Now you can choose the color of the bottle:
                            Red, Orange, or Blue

What a great BPA-free water bottle with a blender ball to keep everything mixed!

I donated to Help MSWorld Help Us with all this awesome support and information. The Blender Bottle and MSWorld Pin are a nice thank you.

Hope everyone can donate whatever you can afford to support the MSWorld website. Here's the link:
                            Donate Now!

Comment

Thought I should pop into this thread, since I asked why I couldn't donate a few months back.

My husband is once again out of work so we can't afford it right now. But I will be getting that bottle eventually!

Comment

Working...
                              X