Maryland Seafood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maryland Seafood

Is there anyone out there who is living in maryland. I was just dx in 3/12 and i am scared to death about this

What do you mean?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
      What do you mean?
      I am wondering the same thing. Are you concerned and scared about MS or the supply of seafood in Maryland?
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I used to live in Maryand. What are you afraid of?
        Dx 10/13/09 after 5-1/2 years of symptoms. Started Copaxone 11/1/2009. Stopped Copaxone 05/2012

Comment

Happy Lady

I was just wondering if anyone lived in maryland.

Comment

My aunt has lived in Balto for as long as I can remember, so I've been fully exposed to the local obsession with crab (and yeah, they know what they're doing!).

Don't worry, be happy -- you get the same amount of time either way...
            1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
            NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

I am pretty sure people live in Maryland. My cousin was on the staff of the National Aquarium in Baltimore. And Dave lives there, too. So that's 2 people who live there. And I am pretty sure that Johns Hopkins (sp) has a strong neurology department.

Comment

Oh its not about the seafood.

There are lots of people here from Maryland and the DC area. Hopkins does have a MS Center if you are looking for a neurologist.
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                Anonymous

Comment

I'm living in Maryland (moved here from Ohio six years ago) and was dx in June 2011. I have a neurologist at Johns Hopkins MS Clinic in Baltimore and have already participated in one of their studies on Vitamin D.

Comment

Maryland

Yes, people with MS do live in Maryland.... I have lived in Baltimore all my life and was diagnosed in 2008.

What are you concerned about??

FWIW... I travel to DE all the time to see my sister and her family.

Comment

MS PEOPLE MAY LIVE HERE BUT....

Originally posted by ME610 View Post
                      Yes, people with MS do live in Maryland.... I have lived in Baltimore all my life and was diagnosed in 2008.

What are you concerned about??
                      Yes we may live in MARYLAND --But we all don't like those bottom dweller ugly blue crabs that turn to a redafter being steamed.
                      Besides that; when we can't use our fingers/hands how do we pick out the good stuff we are supposed to eat?
                      MS'ers may not all walk-- but, we can still roll along-so lets rock-n-roll as a power mobility group I do have an extra scooter & Powerchair The cat or my caregiver won't ride with me so maybe you could?

Comment

I live in MD as well. And what's wrong w/ the crabs ... lol ... teehee. They are awesome especially w/ old bay ... YUMMY! I don't see how others eat w/out it.

Just saying.
                        ~Brittan~ Over 15 years w/ symptoms & Recently diagnosed w/ Chiari 1 Malformation - it has a lot of similar symptoms to MS. Easy to dx by MRI. See videos CM info - how to dx via MRI: https://youtu.be/I0f9e3pU6to CM symptoms: https://youtu.be/YyF3HVgHpCs FB group: Chiari Is For Real

Comment

Maryland

Crabcakes and football What Marylad is know for... lol! Much better for you than my favorite,...Philly Cheese steak! MMMMMMMMM. I am in CO now and it took a whie to get used to sub par seafood! And years to get OLD BAY out here! Good Luck! Enjoy the seafood!
                          Leave the Heat and Stress for the birds!

Comment

I live in Annapolis!

I've lived in Annapolis for the past 30+ years. I love it, and can't imagine living anywhere else. It's beautiful, has a big arts community, and there is so much to do here.

I was diagnosed with MS in 1987.

PS: Maryland is famous for its crabs, but I'm a vegetarian, so crabs can feel safe with me.

Comment

I live w/ my DD & family in a suburb of D.C., My S-I-L works in Balt. He takes The train.
                              But folks I'm so sorry, PLEASE don't even mention any type of seafood,due to an awful reaction to seafood when I was on chemo drug for my MS.
                              When it happened my neuro even called the drug co. to ask if my reaction had happened before,It hasn't.
                              That was 10yrs. ago,I still can't even go near the seafood aisle in the grocery store.

Comment

Working...
                              X