No announcement yet.

fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mercadies: the only way I get a good nights sleep is to kick the dog out of the room and the dh sleeps in the "snoring room". But in reality, it doesn't happen often since I have babies that wake me up too. Typically, my arms going numb wake me regardless.

So really, I lied. There is no good non medicated nites sleep

Comment

Shashi & I along with several others here take amino acids Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L-carnitine for our fatigue. Personally I couldn't make it to lunch time w/o these. Shashi has lots more information about these in her posts.

I have heard malic acid & magnesium helps fight fatigue too. I already take magnesium & have recently added malic acid.

ALA & ALC can take up to 30 days for maximum effectiveness to kick in. I am assuming the same for the malic acid.

**disclaimer: Just b/c I take these doesn't mean I can go like the energizer bunny. I can make it through the work day & a couple of hours at home after work. And I still get days when I hit that brick wall & my body says "what do you think you're doing?! Go to sleep!!"
      DX 10/2008
      Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
      Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
      Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

Originally posted by bbelaine View Post
        I get very. very tired in the early afternoon on a pretty regular basis, even when I've slept well the night before. By 4 pm or so, it doesn't feel so overwhelming. Not sure if it's the MS or just something everybody gets. I try to ignore it and just go about my business, but it's a real challenge at times. Anybody else notice something like this?
        I wake up fatigued even after feeling like I've gotten a good night's sleep. I get through that and about 4pm it hits me again. today I went to the grocery store came home and was absoulutely wiped out. that was about 11a.m. Now it is 4:30 and I'm still zapped.

But at least my family is fed so i can relax. It's my DH's night to do the dishes

Blessings!
        Meissie

Comment

Working...
        X