so sick of this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so sick of this!!

Since this morning almost all of my body has been numb. My legs are painfully numb. It feels like I am standing in a pile of snow. It is so painful! I had to put a sweatsuit on. Now even though I am still completely cold I have a fever and am dizzy. So what am I suppose to do? I took tylenol. I am shivering even in the sweatsuit. I am so miserable and I try to talk to my husband and he doesn't understand.
    I am just so frustrated. I would give anything to have one normal day again. Just one

Hang in there!

Orion,

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day.

Family just doesn't understand a lot of what we go through, and they can be very callous without meaning to be.

Try to find a quiet place, grab a blanket, and watch a movie or read a good book. Try to find relief in doing something else.

And, of course, if you are still having symptoms on Monday morning, call your neurologist.

I'm sending good thoughts your way,
    CatMom0001
    COPAXONE - Feb. '03
    Dx - Feb. '03
    1st Sx - March '88

Comment

Hope you felt better as the day went on. I just got on here a short time ago and saw your post.

There is a saying that when we have a bad day, that the next day is usually better. Let's hope so!!

Comment

Remember, it's NOT ALWAYS MS!

We can still get colds, flu etc...

Hope you feel better soon. Ya might want to check with your fam doc.

Gomer

Comment

Working...
        X