You know it's bad when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know it's bad when.....

you lose your medicine. Yesterday afternoon I picked my rx for blood pressure medicine up. That is the last thing I remember. I cannot remember what I did with it after taking it from the Pharm Tech. Now how bad is that?!

So the great hunt begins to solve the mystery of the vanishing medicine.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Re-trace your steps, wds. That always works for me!
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Sounds kinda NORMAL to/for me anyway. Yep I usually try retracing my steps...often tho it does not help me. It can drive me NUTS trying to figure out where a med or whatever it was went. I was shot a couple stamps just yesterday, had my son pick up a book for me,my wife gave them to me...then BLANK??????

I used what I had left, then robbed the spare stash after I could not find the new book of stamps....Right on cue, AFTER getting into the spare stash...yep I FOUND the new book... it was right in my shirt pocket all the time.

Gomer sez ain't MS fun?

Comment

I thought about re-tracing my steps but I could not remember anything after I got out of my truck. I mean I could remember anything.

Last night I told my DW to I was going to start looking in unconventional places. I started in the laundry room cabinets, refrigerator, freezer and the garage freezer all to no avail. Finally, I emptied my backpack, turned it upside down and low and behold out fell the pills.

That was totally out of character for me. I normally put the bag with the rx in my backpack. This time I took the bottle from the bag and stuffed the bottle in a little slot. That is the last time that will happen.
        Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
        Babe Ruth

Comment

Hubby couldn't find his atm card the other day, right in his wallet the whole time! I blame MS on my forgetting - he blames being 50+

Comment

Working...
          X