eyes playing tricks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eyes playing tricks?

You know the feeling when you come inside from a bright sunny day with snow on the ground and everything in the house looks redish and you see what i'll descibed spots?

Im feeling this all the time today.

Anyone else see this?

YES! I've seen the but just out ofreddish-color out of one eye. It goes away within a few minutes & happens frequently.. Are you saying you went out & came in or it just happened (without light changes) & is sticking around? Or it just happened? Mine has never happened without light changes.

Comment

Mine was all the time.

My only real problem is I seem to have problems focusing sometimes.

I think the reddish thing was from welding the other day. My self dimming mask was not working when I first started and I think I had a slight welder burn.

Comment

I have been having something similar, but it seems to only happen in certain light. Mostly Florescent lighting. What happens is, the light seems get intensified and I have a weird pulsing sensations. That's the best way I can describe it. Very annoying, like when I walk in a Grocery Store and then all of a sudden its like ....HELLLO !! I don't know what to do, Doc said I should find some sunglasses that I can wear all the time, or at least most of the time...no thanks.......

Comment

YES!!! Thank you thank you thank you! I have been looking for a way to describe these visual disturbances I've been having (apparently "wonky" isn't a very medical term ) but Badandy summed it up perfectly!

I've noticed it's worse in florescent lighting too, it's the same effect as when my eyes try to adjust to a crazy carpet pattern or looking at sunlight through partially open mini-blinds.

Comment

Working...
          X